Do you have questions about renting a bakkie from Pace Car Rental? With our bakkie rental FAQs, you will have all the answers to your questions at your fingertips.
What bakkies do you have on your fleet?
Our full bakkie rental range consists of the following vehicles:
- Half-ton petrol bakkies (Nissan NP200 or similar)
- Half-ton diesel bakkies (Nissan NP200 diesel or similar)
- One-ton petrol bakkies (GWM Steed 5 or similar)
- One-ton diesel bakkies (Toyota Hilux or similar)
- Single cab 4×4 bakkies (Ford Ranger single cab 4×4 or similar)
- Double cab 4×2 bakkies (Ford Ranger double cab 4×2 or similar)
- Double cab 4×4 bakkies (Ford Ranger double cab 4×4 or similar)
Where are you located?
Do you need a credit card to rent a bakkie?
We do cash car rental on certain bakkie groups. Our half-ton bakkies (petrol and diesel) and one-ton bakkies (petrol and diesel) can be rented with cash, a debit card, or via EFT. Our 4×2 (double cab) and 4×4 (single cab and double cab) bakkies require a credit card.
Do you do cross-border rentals with bakkies?
At this point, we currently do allow cross-border rentals into the following countries:
- Eswatini (Swaziland)
How much mileage do I get with my bakkie rental?
We offer our clients 200 free km per day on rentals that are 29 days or less. For long term bakkie rentals (30 days or more), we offer our clients 3,000 km free per month. Any additional mileage will be billed accordingly.
Do I have to pay for canopies and towbars?
No. At Pace, we believe in giving our customers the best value for money. This is why canopies and towbards can be added at no additional cost.
What do I do if my bakkie gets stolen?
- Johannesburg: 071 971 2613
- Pretoria: 082 453 8650 or 082 308 6799
- Cape Town: 021 386 2411
- Gqeberha: 062 459 2697
Terms and conditions apply.
Pace Car Rental is a member of the Southern African Vehicle Rental and Leasing Agency (SAVRALA).