Diesel Bakkie Hire – One-Ton Long Wheel Base with Canopy and Towbar
Pace Car Rental has the Nissan NP300 Bakkie with Aircon on the fleet. These vehicles have a huge load carrying capacity, ride higher than the petrol vehicles, and they have fat takkies and a diff lock. This makes them a suitable alternative to a 4×4 single cab Bakkie rental. They use less fuel than their petrol variants so it is worth paying a little extra for the diesel bakkies. Our cheap rates on Bakkie rental are as little as R495 PD including VAT, standard waivers and 100kms free per day if you rent for a week or longer.
The back of the vehicles can have a canopy which is lockable.
Why is Diesel Bakkie Hire with Pace Cheaper?
- Our base rates are cheaper!
- Our extras are cheaper
- Our rates include VAT whereas others exclude VAT
- Our insurance upgrade is only R40 per day
- Our extra kilometre rates are cheaper and they include VAT
Why choose Pace Car Rental South Africa?
- We go the extra mile in order to ensure that we offer affordable car rental rates that live up to our mission of helping people get mobile and conduct their business.
- We keep our cars serviced strictly according to manufacturers standards to ensure the safety of our car hire clients in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth.
- We do not overload our clients with hidden charges, we believe in offering an all-inclusive, affordable car rental alternative, whether you choose to rent the car for a day or on a monthly basis.