For enquiries about our long term Durban car rental rates or to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 262 5500. View our range or book your vehicle now. Standard cover and theft waiver included. Please note that our Durban branch currently only offers long term rentals of 30 days or longer.
Super Cover and Theft Waiver
Super Cover – Durban Long Term Car Rental Rates – Click here to view fleet.
Durban Rates Include:
- Daily Rate – 200km free per day
- Between 7 and 30 days rate – 200km free per day
- Monthly Rental Rate – 3 000km per month
- Collision Damage Waiver (Liability Above)
- Theft Waver (Liability Above)
- Value Added Tax at 15%
Durban Rates Exclude:
- Delivery and collection fee – R280 within 25km, R320 within 50km, R350 after hours, R400 after hours and within 50km
- Toll fees and any other fees incurred by the user, plus and admin fee of R50 if tolls used
- All liability as above
- Additional driver – R250 per additional driver
- GPS Rental – R80 per day or R320 per month
- Optional equipment (eg. Baby seat – R300)
- Personal insurance of any nature
- Traffic fine handling fee – R280
- Claim handling fee – R550 per incident
- Contract fee – R75 (per rental agreement)
- Cross border surcharge – R1350 (once-off)
- Changeover fee if vehicle is found to be in good condition – R350
- Changeover free of charge if mechanical issues found with vehicle
- Tyre and Windscreen Waivers at an additional R35 per day
- A fee of R250 is applicable for international clients who require a refund to be done in an international account
Pace reserves the right: to replace vehicle models with similar specifications. Our insurance does not cover gravel roads/glass/tyres/rims/negligence. Acceptance of waivers limits the renter’s liability to the compulsory excesses as above. Should the waiver be declined, the hirer is responsible for the full vehicle excess value of R12 000
After selecting a reputable rental company like Pace Car Rental Durban you can start to compare rates. When comparing rates for your Jozi Car Rental there are three factors you should consider:
- Vehicle type: Are you getting the vehicle you need, do you need a trunk/boot, do you require a rental car with power steering, aircon etc.
- Waivers: What excess do you require for your rental car, this makes a big difference
for your rental quotation.
- Free kilometres: In some car rental deals, you get the car cheap but no free kilometres. In other cases, you pay more but get unlimited kilometres. You need to choose the best option for your car rental needs.