Rent to Own Cars
Direct number for rent to own team: 011 640 5000
Direct email for rent to own team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you currently blacklisted or under debt review and do not qualify for car finance as a result? Pace Car Rentals offers a wide range of affordable rent to own car deals to ensure that we can help you get a car to get around in Johannesburg. We have partnered with SA Motor Lease to allow you to “rent to own” our previously loved, off fleet vehicles regardless of your credit record, we look only at affordability, so if you have a steady income you can drive and own your own car.
How Our Rent to Own Car Deals Work
At Pace Car Rental we go the extra mile to ensure that our rent to own car lease application process is as quick and easy as possible. Your first payment will be a minimum of R12,000 non-refundable deposit with an addition of the first months rental pro-rata fee and your take home pay should be at least R14,000 in Johannesburg and R12,000 in Cape Town. You choose the car you need, add a first option to buy or sell to your car rental contract and pay your lease on time every month for 48months and keep the car well serviced and maintained. If you stuck to your obligations and made all the necessary payments on-time, we will get only R100 when we sell the car .
Why Choose Pace for Your Next Rent to Own Car Lease Deal
– We offer a wide range of cars on our rent to own fleet.
– We buy our cars in bulk, this allows us to negotiate better deals with manufacturers – this allows us to push these savings onto our clients.
– We keep our overheads low – meaning that we can save our clients, even more, money on our rent to own car lease deals.
– We offer some of the best rent to own car rental rates on the market.
– Our rent to buy car leasing application process is quick and easy
– You won’t find a quicker and easier rent to own car lease deal
Call us on 011 640 5000 and speak to one of our rent to own consultants about the ideal rent to own car lease deal for your needs.
Can’t afford the deposit?