Car Rental Pretoria Rates
Pace Car Rental is an experienced cash car rental company. If you do not have a credit card but are still looking to rent a car, you can do so with us. We accept debit card, cash, and EFT payments on selected vehicle groups. When considering which car is the right one for your needs, there are three important factors that you need to consider:
- Vehicle type: For example, with bakkie rentals, are you looking for the loading space afforded by a single cab bakkie or the extra cabin space found in a double cab bakkie? Also, do you need the pulling power of a diesel bakkie or the smoothness of a petrol bakkie?
- Waivers: Do you require Super Cover theft an liability waivers for that added level of protection?
- Free kilometers: For your daily rentals and weekly rentals, we offer you 200 KM per day. For monthly rentals, you get 3,000 KM per month.
Pretoria Car Rental Rates Include:
- Daily Rate – 200km free per day
- Between 7 and 30 days rate – 200km free per day
- Monthly Rental Rate – 3 000km per month
- Collision Damage Waiver (Liability Above)
- Theft Waver (Liability Above)
- Value Added Tax at 15%
Pretoria Car Rental Rates Exclude:
- Delivery and collection fee
- R280 within 25km, R320 within 50km, R350 after hours, R400 after hours and within 50km
- Toll fees and any other fees incurred by the user
- Admin fee of R50 if tolls used
- All liability as above
- Additional driver
- R250 per additional driver
- GPS Rental
- R80 per day or R320 per month
- Optional equipment
- Personal insurance of any nature
- Traffic fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee
- R550 per incident
- Contract fee
- R75 (per rental agreement)
- Cross border surcharge
- R1,350 (once-off)
- Changeover fee if vehicle is found to be in good condition
- Changeover free of charge if mechanical issues found with vehicle
- Tyre and Windscreen Waivers
- R35 per day
- International clients who require a refund to be done in an international account
Bookings outside office hours may be subject to an after-hours fee which can then be added at time of confirmation as the refundable deposit is added.
Our office hours are:
Pace reserves the right: to replace vehicle models with similar specifications. Our insurance does not cover gravel roads, glass, tyres, rims, or negligence. Acceptance of waivers limits the renter’s liability to the compulsory excesses as above. Should the waiver be declined, the hirer is responsible for the full vehicle excess value of R12,000.